Pages

Wednesday, December 03, 2014

June Thru October

I know, I know, it's December now, and nobody cares about the summertime and Halloween and such, but I just wanted to post the last few months' worth of my kids' Project Life albums.   I promise I'll finish showing you my Christmas décor soon!!
 
Riley's Scrapbook:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Noah's Scrapbook:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Avery's Scrapbook:
 
(Remember that I am just beginning a Project Life album for her, so the first page is sort of a "title page" for the book)
 
 
 
 
 
Okay, stay tuned for a Christmas décor post soon!
 
 

2 comments:

Musings from Kim K. said...

Did these last few months just fly by? How nice that you've been staying on top of their life albums. Such a good mom!

Rose Garden Romantic said...

Hi Corey! You are such an awesome mama recording all these memories. I don't even order the pictures. I would love to do this. Maybe when baby is bigger. sigh...
Michelle xo